Georgia Highlands College logo

Petition to Change Pathway Form

IMPORTANT: If you are former student and not currently enrolled you must first apply for readmissions. Contact the Office of Admissions first before submitting a change of pathway.

May 19, 2019, 10:43 pm

* These fields are required.

* Authorization
Please check that you agree to the following item.